Sweet. I've been dying to comment this week but haven't had the time or patience to figure out how. Five Star blogging, Justin! Very entertaining and fun. Ty is so cute and you all seem to be a great match as you look very comfortable with eachother. Sara, boost up the iron intake or something, sleepyhead.
We can't wait to meet him Tyler. I hope the rest of the road is an easy one. Tim and Madeleine just enjoyed the pictures on the blog this morning. They have some messages for you too. Tim says, "Good Luck Sara and Justin! I hope you have fun, Tyler!" Then he danced around the room signing a song about a cousin to the tune of a Chili Peppers song. Mady says, "Happy Birthday, Ty!" I think she interpreted the balloons as his birthday, or maybe she has some psychic abilities as it is truly just around the corner. Hum... At least she didn't sing anything. :-)
Sara, mark your calendar to come by on Feb 21st at 10 to work on a adoption story book. Hopefully that time doesn't interfere with your naptime.
Hi, Justin Sara +Tyler . This is great, it's like almost being with you. Such a beautiful family.Love seeing the pictures, and all your writting make me laugh. Give Ty a kiss for me. Love Mom (Yvette)
reading the Blog has become the highlight of our evenings. we are really looking forward to meeting Ty. Were so excited for you guys. He is one lucky kid. ( Tony & Megan )
Hi Sara & Justin, I look forward to opening your blog every day and seeing what you have to say and looking at the pictures. I think the people at work think I'm nuts because I keep saying "come here you have to see this... isn't he cute (and Justin I mean Ty - although you are cute too!) Anyway you all look so happy He is a lucky little kid Can't wait to talk to you when you get back Love to you all, Eileen & jeff
Hi Sara, Justin and Tylor, we are kepping you in our prayers daily so all goes well with the paper work. Looking forward to meeting you Ty you are a cutie.autie Simone
Your blogs and pictures are the highlights of our day. You are doing a great job. Keep them coming. It's wonderful to see you all together and so happy. Our thoughts, love, and prayers are with you every minute. Can't wait to hug, kiss, and spoil Tyler! Love Mom
Hi Sara, Justin, and Tyler, I am so excited for all of you! Justin, you are a world class blogger. I look forward to reading your blogs every day. I feel like I am there with all of you! You are great parents. I can't wait to meet Tyler. June can't come fast enough for all of us! Jason and Kelly Authier
What a beautiful family! We are so happy for you. Tyler is absolutely adorable and we can't wait to meet him. I hope you are planning a belated birthday party because I already bought Ty's birthday gift. I didn't realize I was such a fan of potty humor, but after reading your blogs, I have to say I'm partial. Thank you for sharing with all of us. Love, Bob Deb David Trevor and Jared
Justin, you're looking handy with those chopsticks. Impressive. Ty is so cute, he looks so happy with you and Sara!
ReplyDeleteSweet. I've been dying to comment this week but haven't had the time or patience to figure out how. Five Star blogging, Justin! Very entertaining and fun. Ty is so cute and you all seem to be a great match as you look very comfortable with eachother. Sara, boost up the iron intake or something, sleepyhead.
ReplyDeleteWe can't wait to meet him Tyler. I hope the rest of the road is an easy one. Tim and Madeleine just enjoyed the pictures on the blog this morning. They have some messages for you too.
Tim says, "Good Luck Sara and Justin! I hope you have fun, Tyler!" Then he danced around the room signing a song about a cousin to the tune of a Chili Peppers song.
Mady says, "Happy Birthday, Ty!" I think she interpreted the balloons as his birthday, or maybe she has some psychic abilities as it is truly just around the corner. Hum... At least she didn't sing anything. :-)
Sara, mark your calendar to come by on Feb 21st at 10 to work on a adoption story book. Hopefully that time doesn't interfere with your naptime.
Love, Mel and the Brookline Crabapples
Hi, Justin Sara +Tyler . This is great, it's like almost being with you. Such a beautiful family.Love seeing the pictures, and all your writting make me laugh. Give Ty a kiss for me. Love Mom (Yvette)
ReplyDeletereading the Blog has become the highlight of our evenings. we are really looking forward to meeting Ty. Were so excited for you guys. He is one lucky kid. ( Tony & Megan )
ReplyDeleteHi Sara & Justin,
ReplyDeleteI look forward to opening your blog every day and seeing what you have to say and looking at the pictures. I think the people at work think I'm nuts because I keep saying "come here you have to see this... isn't he cute (and Justin I mean Ty - although you are cute too!)
Anyway you all look so happy
He is a lucky little kid
Can't wait to talk to you when you get back
Love to you all,
Eileen & jeff
Hi Sara, Justin and Tylor, we are kepping you in our prayers daily so all goes well with the paper work. Looking forward to meeting you Ty you are a cutie.autie Simone
ReplyDeleteYour blogs and pictures are the highlights of our day. You are doing a great job. Keep them coming. It's wonderful to see you all together and so happy. Our thoughts, love, and prayers are with you every minute. Can't wait to hug, kiss, and spoil Tyler! Love Mom
ReplyDeleteHi Sara, Justin, and Tyler,
ReplyDeleteI am so excited for all of you! Justin, you are a world class blogger. I look forward to reading your blogs every day. I feel like I am there with all of you! You are great parents. I can't wait to meet Tyler. June can't come fast enough for all of us!
Jason and Kelly Authier
What a beautiful family! We are so happy for you. Tyler is absolutely adorable and we can't wait to meet him. I hope you are planning a belated birthday party because I already bought Ty's birthday gift. I didn't realize I was such a fan of potty humor, but after reading your blogs, I have to say I'm partial. Thank you for sharing with all of us. Love, Bob Deb David Trevor and Jared
ReplyDelete