We finally have our travel dates!! We leave on September 1st and have our appointment in Taipei on Friday Sept 4th. We can't pick up his Visa until Tuesday Sept 8th so that means we'll have some time to tour around Taipei.
We'll be sure to keep the blog updated as often as we can.
Thursday, July 23, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

I am SO excited for you! Finally...we get to welcome Tyler home! Can't wait to meet him!
ReplyDeleteJason & Kelly
Yeaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!
ReplyDeleteWe are soooooooooo happy for you Both!
Congrtulations,
Uncle Johnny & Aunt Michelle
Great news! So how long did it end up taking from the time you sent you documents to Taiwan until travel? Ours will be sent out the middle of next week. I am so happy for you.
ReplyDeleteMandy
4 yr dd waiting in Kaohsiung
BHB and Justin:
ReplyDeleteBe sure to book the trip in ENavigate to save money!
Justin and Sarah:
ReplyDeleteCongrats ! You'll be great parents!
Jonesy
I've got the link to your blog so now I can keep up with the adoption. Yay! I'm anxious to hear how things go when you get there... less than one month now until you leave! I'm excited to hear how it goes and to meet your little man next time we make it up to Rhode Island.
ReplyDelete-Aliecia
Ok, you guys have been gone for well over 24 hours and I am waiting for a blog update...
ReplyDeleteI hope you had a safe flight, can't wait to hear how things are going. Thinking of you guys!
Danielle