We had a Skype web chat with Tyler last night. He looks really good and seems happy. There was a nice man named Jack who was there with Tyler. He has done some work with the orphanage and has known Tyler for a while. Jack’s been in Taiwan for 55 years but was born and raised in New York.
Here’s a photo of Jack and Tyler.
Here’s a photo of Jack and Tyler.

At first Tyler was kind of confused about the whole web conference though. He couldn’t understand why we were on the computer calling his name and waving. This is about how the call went.
Maybe Mom and Dad are behind the computer…
Oh, wait, I have a very important call coming in and I have to take this…


Dad, the call must be for you…

Did I mention I got a new truck?

Eventually, because he’s two, he was done talking to us and we got a kiss goodbye. (OK, now my heart is broken…here come the tears)



When do you expect to bring Tyler home?
ReplyDeleteI know how hard this is....keep on keeping on..this is almost over. I can't believe Lia is here with me. Ty will be there soon.
ReplyDelete